We present the 2nd session of the APIs 360 meetups series; how to define an API?
The following items will be addressed:
1. Basic concepts of Restfull
2. Special parameters to consider in the definitions
3. OpenAPI definition, what we need to consider
4. Useful tools to use with OpenAPI
The course will be hosted by Marco Antonio Sanz, an internationally renowned API Evangelists, the first business analyst for BBVAApiMarket (a leading platform in the world of APIs) and the founder of CloudAPPi, one of the companies that has integrated the largest amount of APIs governance and with the most apigee experience in the world.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about “How to define an API?”
Day: Thursday 23rd July 2020.
· Spain: from 17:30 to 19:30
· Peru, Colombia, and Mexico: from 10:30 to 12:30
· Chile and Miami: from 11:30 to 13:30
· Argentina: from 12:30 to 14:30 h
We will send the link to those signed up for the Meetup one hour before it starts.
Organised by the APIAddicts Foundation, the largest APIs foundation in the world, with a presence in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Miami, and Peru. Sponsored by CloudAPPi.