A cookie is a file or device which is downloaded onto the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when access is gained to certain webpages in order to store and recover information from the terminal equipment. In addition to other tasks, they allow information on a user’s browsing habits to be stored and recovered in order to improve the service offered.
According to the different types of classification:
1. Two types can be differentiated depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained:
– First-party cookies: cookies which are sent to your terminal equipment by our own equipment or domains.
– Third-party cookies: cookies which are sent to your terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that belongs to another collaborating entity.
2. Depending on the time they remain stored in the terminal equipment, cookies may be:
– Session cookies: cookies which are activated while the user is accessing the website or for the provision of the service requested.
– Persistent cookies: cookies which are stored for a certain length of time in the user’s terminal equipment and to which the party responsible for them has access when the user connects to its website.
3. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical cookies: cookies needed to use the website and for the provision of services.
– Customization cookies: cookies which allow the user to access a service with certain predefined general characteristics that depend on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (language, type of browser, etc.).
– Analytic cookies: cookies which allow the behavior of all the users of the websites to which they are linked to be monitored and analyzed statistically.
– Advertising cookies: cookies which allow for the management of advertising spaces on the website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: cookies which store users’ behavioral information obtained through the user’s browsing habits, which allow a specific profile to be set up in order to display advertising.
The cookies used on our website are identified below, along with their typology and function:
Personalization and technical cookies
|cookie-agreed||Knowing the acceptance status of cookie policies||1 Year||CorreosLabs|
|configuration-analysis||Know the acceptance status of analytics cookie policies||1 Year||CorreosLabs|
|_ga , _gat_UA-45665987-24, _gid||To know how you navigate our website in order to improve the services we can offer you. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes. Read more||1 Year|
There is no provision for international transfer by the Post Office of data collected using cookies. Without prejudice to this, with regard to the transfers that, in each case, may be made by third party installers of cookies on our website, you can obtain information on their respective policies, accessible through the links indicated above.
The way to do so changes depending on the type of browser used during the browsing session. All the information to configure or disable cookies in each kind of browser can be found through the following links:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
The user may also manage his/her browser’s cookie store and disable it through tools like:
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies on their terminal equipment through their browser, they may not be able to access the contents and services of our website correctly.
La presente Política de Cookies podrá ser objeto de modificaciones, por lo que se recomienda al usuario que la consulte cada vez que acceda al sitio web.